Office 365 is a cloud-based service that allows you to use Microsoft Office applications via a web browser. In this article, we will examine how you can get office 365 student license for free.
The Office 365 student activation process described here is completely free. I inform students that after opening a free microsoft office account, I will not be responsible for closing your account or deleting the data you uploaded by Microsoft company. I recommend that you do not upload important files for you, and if you do, you should make a backup of your files.
What is Office 365 Student License?
Microsoft Office student is free for you if you attend a school and the school also has an email service that you can use in Microsoft Office services. The conditions under which you can benefit from the Office 365 service are shown in the picture below.
What is Microsoft Office 365 Student?
It is a free Office 365 service for the web with popular applications such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote. The features of the Microsoft Office student service are described by Microsoft as follows:
- Collaborate with real-time co-authoring, auto-save and easy sharing in Microsoft Office for students in your favorite web apps, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Keep track of your emails with an Office 365 student license, Outlook for the web, and a 50GB mailbox.
- Take advantage of Microsoft Teams, your digital hub that integrates conversations, calls, content and apps needed to increase collaboration and engagement in your school with Microsoft student office.
- Improve learning outcomes with built-in accessibility features and Learning Tools that support reading, writing, math, and communication with free Microsoft Office for schools and students.
- Stay organized with OneNote, your digital notebook, with the Microsoft Office student free edition.
- Stay connected with Class Teams and OneNote Notebooks with a Microsoft Office 365 student license.
- Participate in authentic assessments with Forms.
- Get digital storytelling capabilities with Sway.
- Store as much as you want with unlimited personal cloud storage.
How to Open an Office 365 Student Account?
Click the button below to open a Microsoft student account.
Click the “Get It” button you see in the picture on the site that opens.
On the page that opens, click the "Get It" button again. Fill in the incoming form by typing a name you want as shown in the picture below. Check the "I'm not a robot" box and click the Submit button.
Wait for your Microsoft Office free student account to be created. After waiting for a while, the page with the necessary information to log in to Office 365 student will open.
Make a note of the username and password given to you. Click the “Go Login” button. You will be redirected to the Microsoft 365 student sign-in page.